• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue ERR [panel] Cannot save cli call statistic DB query failed

vbyfield

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.2.1511 (Core)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.45 Update #2, last updated on July 25, 2022 09:04 PM
I was looking into why one of my MYSQL databases wasn't appearing on Plesk, ran a plesk repair command and this is the result:

[root@u19071692 ~]# plesk repair db -verbose
[2022-08-23 15:11:59.216] 2915:6305429f34a03 ERR [panel] Cannot save cli call statistic DB query failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1016 Can't open file: './psa/CliCallsStat.frm' (errno: 24), query was: INSERT CliCallsStat (`util`, `command`, `lastExecutionDateTime`) VALUES :)util, :command, now()) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `count` = `count` + 1, `lastExecutionDateTime` = now()

Checking the Plesk database using the native database server tools
DB query failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1018 Can't read dir of './psa/' (errno: 24), query was: SHOW TABLES
The database structure is corrupted. You can try to repair it with "plesk repair installation" and "plesk repair db".

I'm concerned the 'installation' option may do more harm than good. Any suggestions?

Back