• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Error 403 in slugs urls containing .com

cb882

New Pleskian
Hello,

2 days ago I migrated my website to a new server, and decided to use Plesk Obsidian (previously I was using Centos Web Panel).

Well, the problem is that my website contains the domains of online sites in categories, and all slugs with .com give error 403.

Examples:

miwebsite.com/category/amazon.fr (Working)
miwebsite.com/category/amazon.com (Error 403)
miwebsite.com/category/amazon.es (Working)
miwebsite.com/category/amazon.co.uk (Working)
miwebsite.com/category/burgerking.es (Working)
miwebsite.com/category/burgerking.com (Error 403)
htmiwebsite.com/category/burgerking.co.uk (Working)

The problem is in all the slugs that contain .com, all the others work correctly.

I am using Plesk Obsidian with FPM application served by nginx.

I also use Wordpress (in case this information helps), and as I said earlier ... I've been with Centos Web Panel for a year and never had that problem with urls with .com

Can someone please help me with this?

It is quite urgent, since I have had my website in maintenance mode for 2 days, and I need to reopen it to the public as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Carlos B.

I have just resolved the issue as soon as I have disabled the plesk firewall. Is there a way to fix it without disabling the firewall?

If you mean the Web Firewall (ModSecurity) then you can check the log from ModSecurity and get the ID blocking it and allow this ID to pass:

Here the example of such entry:
Code:
-2b325438-H--
Message: Access denied with code 403 (phase 1). Matched phrase ".htaccess" at REQUEST_URI. [file "/etc/httpd/conf/modsecurity.d/rules/comodo_free/02_Global_Generic.conf
"] [line "122"] [id "210492"] [rev "3"] [severity "CRITICAL"] [tag "CWAF"] [tag "Generic"]
Apache-Error: [file "apache2_util.c"] [line 271] [level 3] [client 91.204.25.4] ModSecurity: Access denied with code 403 (phase 1). Matched phrase ".htaccess" at REQUEST_URI. [file "/etc/httpd/conf/modsecurity.d/rules/comodo_free/02_Global_Generic.conf"] [line "122"] [id "210492"] [rev "3"] [severity "CRITICAL"] [tag "CWAF"] [tag "Generic"] [hostname "example.com"] [uri "/smb/file-manager/code-editor"] [unique_id "Xd1MLH00XkBH58UKr4PRfwAAAM8"]
Action: Intercepted (phase 1)
Stopwatch: 1574784044582068 1216 (- - -)
Stopwatch2: 1574784044582068 1216; combined=637, p1=524, p2=0, p3=0, p4=0, p5=112, sr=279, sw=1, l=0, gc=0
Producer: ModSecurity for Apache/2.9.3 (http://www.modsecurity.org/); CWAF_Apache.
Server: Apache
Engine-Mode: "ENABLED"

--2b325438-Z--
In my example you would need to add the ID 210492

Back