• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Error 500 Db_Table_Exception on plesk main page

alinthda

New Pleskian
Hello everyone,

After ubuntu passage from 14.04 to 16.04, the horde webmail did not work. I followed a tutorial on the net and so I delete:

- /usr/share/psa-horde
- /usr/share/psa-pear

after this tutorial, the main page of plesk no longer works (error sql), i used:

plesk repair all -n

And now, my main page:

1525704215-capture-du-2018-05-07-16-34-04.png

My system:
-Ubuntu server 16.04
- Plesk onyx 17.8.11 n ° 6

Please help me :( and sorry for my bad english

Have you also tried
# plesk repair all -y
? Because the "-n" normally means that errors are detected but not resolved.

Here is the result of the command:

sorry for the pdf, but i can not posted more than 10k character

Attachments

• plesk repair all.pdf
    57.2 KB · Views: 17
It looks like some shell commands are missing, so that even "repair" cannot be executed correctly. You can try to ask official support to correct this, you can also try to reinstall Plesk from scratch and restore your data from a backup. I have doubts that it is easily possible to identify all missing files and directories and to manually replace them from autoinstaller archives, at least not possible within the scope of forum threads. There are far too many errors in the repair output.

thank peter,

I just rented a new server, I install ubuntu 16.04 & plesk onyx, can I reload the backups of the old server on that one?

if so, where are the incremental plesk backups stored? thank you in advance

You can restore a backup to any Plesk version equal or new than the one where the backup was created on. Either follow this guide How to restore a backup on another Plesk server or edit /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/panel.ini and add
Code:
allowRestoreModifiedDumps = on
then
# service psa restart
Simply point your new server in backup settings to your previous FTP repository. It will display all your full backups and increments. Click on the latest increment and restore from there.

I restored the backups in the new server, the main site is online, but all subdomains return the error:

Code:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log.

:(

Server logs of the hosted domains are located in /var/www/vhosts/<domain name>/logs. The one to look at is error_log.

Last edited:
The domain log files are empty. I have a backup of April 4th, before the server migration. I will reinstall ubuntu 14.04 & plesk and reload the backup. I come back to you for the result. Thank

This backup is more functional, only two minor subdomains are in default.
I will prepare a new server and transfer functional sites. if all goes well, I will pass the topic resolved ... I come back ....:)

Back