• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue ERROR 500 Plesk \ Exception \ Database

Consulta DB fallida: SQLSTATE [42S02]: Tabla base o vista no encontrada: 1146 Tabla 'psa.sessions' no existe, la consulta fue: DESCRIBE `sessions`

hi, someone could help me!!!!!!! thanks!!!!!

ERROR al intentar encontrar la base de datos psa
Compruebe el motivo del error (consulte el archivo de registro: /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_17.8.11_repair .log), corrija y vuelva a intentarlo

The forum language is english, so take into consider to translate your issue or at least describe a little bit more detailed what you are doing and when you get the error message.

Also check if there is not enough disk space or free inodes on your system

Well I guess you can do the following:

You could first try:
# plesk repair db -y

Then, if that did not solve the issue,
# plesk repair installation

If the issue still exist:
# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

Last edited:
Type Plesk\Exception\Database
Message DB query failed: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.misc' doesn't exist, query was: replace into misc (param, val) values:)param, :val)
File Mysql.php
Line 53

I execute:
# plesk repair installation
, and now shows me :

DATABASE ERROR!!!
Database psa found, but version undefined

ERROR while trying to find psa database
Check the error reason(see log file: /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_17.8.11_repair.log), fix and try again

Connect to the server via SSH and change DUMP_D variable in /etc/psa/psa.conf file to the default value:

Code:
# cat /etc/psa/psa.conf | grep DUMP
DUMP_D /var/lib/psa/dumps
DUMP_TMP_D /tmp

Back