• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Error 503 to all my site internet - Service UnAvaible

vincenzot

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I have installed plesk 9.5.2 on Windows 2008 Web Edition SP2 32BiT but when I try to connetct on my site internet I receive "error 503 service unavaible" I have too floow the guide for switch the IIS to 64bit at 32BiT But without success.

How I can resolve the problem?

Hi Vincenzot,

can you send more inputs like errors in event viewer and check if application pool is not crashed, It seem you have shared application pool for all websites if so you have to make separate (dedicated) application pool. Event viewer can give you some idea which site could be causing issue.

"I have too follow the guide for switch the IIS to 64bit at 32BiT But without success." can elaborate i didn't get it.

Back