• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Getting error 503 service unavailable on my server

pranay

New Pleskian
Hi, I am getting this issue since past 12 hours, tried everything from my end to resolve it but no luck, I have a server its showing error 503 , service unavailable and all the domains hosted on it are also down. I tried restarting the plesk control panel, restarted the application pool , ran plesk repair command still no luck. While checking in event viewer getting this error. If anyone knows how to resolve it , it would be very helpful to me .
1663080580456.png

Did you check the file C:\WINDOWS\System32\inetsrv\config\schema\BackupManagerSchema.xml
Is there enough disk space available on the server?

Did you check the file C:\WINDOWS\System32\inetsrv\config\schema\BackupManagerSchema.xml
Is there enough disk space available on the server?
Didn't checked the path but there is 100 gb available on the server, so I would really need some one with plesk guidance to help me resolve this.

The error is: Failed open schema file C:\WINDOWS\System32\inetsrv\config\schema\BackupManagerSchema.xml
Does that file exist, and what is the file size?

Back