• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Getting error 503 service unavailable on my server

pranay

New Pleskian
Hi, I am getting this issue since past 12 hours, tried everything from my end to resolve it but no luck, I have a server its showing error 503 , service unavailable and all the domains hosted on it are also down. I tried restarting the plesk control panel, restarted the application pool , ran plesk repair command still no luck. While checking in event viewer getting this error. If anyone knows how to resolve it , it would be very helpful to me .
1663080580456.png

Did you check the file C:\WINDOWS\System32\inetsrv\config\schema\BackupManagerSchema.xml
Is there enough disk space available on the server?

Did you check the file C:\WINDOWS\System32\inetsrv\config\schema\BackupManagerSchema.xml
Is there enough disk space available on the server?
Didn't checked the path but there is 100 gb available on the server, so I would really need some one with plesk guidance to help me resolve this.

The error is: Failed open schema file C:\WINDOWS\System32\inetsrv\config\schema\BackupManagerSchema.xml
Does that file exist, and what is the file size?

Back