• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error 997 after 3 months of running plesk :S

M

morrisqueto

I have this error, but it´s really new cause i have been working with plesk really good for the last 3 months. This isn't a new installation.

Error 997 at start service apache2 overlapped I/O operation

I don't know whats going on !!! and i can'f find documentation to solve the trouble

Please help!

Same prob

i was faced same problem last day, i didnt know what is the solution to solve this, but i know that i have tried to install resin on my server and one of plesk confuration file was stop responding.
this was cause for PLESK stps reponding, controlpannel service was stoped,

Possible Answer 997

Have found that this problem only occurs if the Windows 2003 Server is a domain controller and or has active directory installed bieng a domain controller.
Plesk DNS services and other misc services do not play well with the new technologies of Windows Active Directory Services.
However if you have a linux box. the installs and services run pretty much flawlessly.
Advice. Remove active directory and only have as a stand alone workstation. Plesk does like that configuration. as well it sais in the plesk installation manual .. FRESH INSTALL windows 2003. No special Mods.

Back