• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved error adding domain

Kingsley

Silver Pleskian
Hello;

I tired adding domain and i got the following error, i don't know if its because of MODsecurity which failed to install earlier today. I am using Debian 9.5

Code:
Error: Unable to load object of type PhDomain with id=78: Unable to update domain data: DB query failed: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'rnameType' in 'field list', query was: replace dns_zone set `id`='0', `name`='petable.co', `displayName`='petable.co', `email`='[email protected]', `status`='0', `syncRecords`='skip', `syncSoa`='skip', `type`='master', `ttl`='86400', `ttl_unit`='86400', `refresh`='10800', `refresh_unit`='3600', `retry`='3600', `retry_unit`='3600', `expire`='604800', `expire_unit`='86400', `minimum`='10800', `minimum_unit`='3600', `serial`='1537996738', `serial_format`='UNIXTIMESTAMP', `external_id`='', `rnameType`='owner'

Have you tried to fix it with

# plesk repair db

?

No, but i just did

Code:
root@boma:~# plesk repair db

Checking the Plesk database using the native database server tools .. [OK]

Checking the structure of the Plesk database

Column rnameType is absent in the table dns_zone .................. [ERROR]
  Repair table 'dns_zone'? [Y/n] Y
    Creating a database dump ........................................ [OK]
    A dump of the database was created before an attempt to repair the database: /var/lib/psa/dumps/mysql.preresolve.20180927-063649.dump.gz
    Repairing table 'dns_zone' ...................................... [FIXED]

Checking the consistency of the Plesk database ...................... [OK]

Error messages: 1; Warnings: 0; Errors resolved: 1

root@boma:~#

Back