• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Error after install plesk web - not found

lfabianc

New Pleskian
Hi, need help. Install in my VPS OS Centos 7 Plesk from the installation website. I also opted for the manual option from the command line over SSH. The ports are open (all the ones in the documentation) but I can't access the web panel.

It is a VPS, I also tried with UBUNTU without success.

Firewall is OFF.

Thanks!

When you run

# plesk login

command in ssh session you will get login links. Have you tried to open them? Did the Plesk installation complete successfully?
Make sure that that sw-cp-server service is up and running and there are no critical errors in /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log and /var/log/sw-cp-server/sw-engine.log

Hi Igor, thanks for replying. I managed to log in and finish configuring plesk. But when I create new sites and IP address the server, the DNS fails to resolve it. If the temporary link works.

Do you manage your DNS externally? Or trough Plesk?
I use CLOUDFLARE as dns manager. In CLOUDFLARE I have configured DNS by IP. In PLESK I only did the web installation and after opening the ports I was finally able to access the panel. I am new to all this.

Back