• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error after upgrading to 11.5 and therefore unable to add new domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex.deruijter

New Pleskian
Hi,

A while back I upgraded to 11.5. However the following error displayed. At first I didn't give much attention to it, everything seemed to work. But right I noticed that creating new domains does not work, likely because of this.

New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: Template processing failed: file = /opt/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domainVhostIpDefault.php, error = Template_Exception: [Template_Variable_Domain_PhysicalHosting] Wrong variable to subsitute: maintenanceMode file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Processor.php line: 27 code: 0 Previous error: Template_Exception: [Template_Variable_Domain_PhysicalHosting] Wrong variable to subsitute: maintenanceMode file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Processor.php line: 27 code: 0 Previous error: Template_Exception: [Template_Variable_Domain_PhysicalHosting] Wrong variable to subsitute: maintenanceMode file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Variable/Abstract.php line: 67 code: 0. The error message containing the detailed error descriptions was sent to you by e-mail. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files.

Now, I know where the issue is. It's in the domainVhostIpDefault file, and probably in some of the other files too. It seems to be corrupt, but I have no idea how to restore it/them.

I've been searching the help files and the forum, but no solution seemed to help. If you could help me, I will be very grateful. I am happy that my current sites are still up and running, but it is very annoying I can't add new ones...

Last edited:
Thanks mate! This solved the issue indeed. However, as I did not need to change /opt/psa/ to /usr/local/ since for me that directory does exist, maybe a difference between OS'es? :)

Yes, /opt/psa location is usual for Debian and Ubuntu Plesk installations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back