• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR: Call to undefined method PHosting_Apache::getPHPCliPath() (Adapter.php:134)

Jolene MacFadden

New Pleskian
I am very new to this sort of thing. I signed up for a VPS on 1and1 I have installed Centos6 with Plesk 12.0.18 I think I have everything turned on properly and have set up a new client,myself, on a domain and have been trying to install Wordpress 4.3 from the application window. But I get this error:
ERROR: Call to undefined method PHosting_Apache::getPHPCliPath() (Adapter.php:134)

and when I have tried other apps as well. It creates an empty Database File but nothing else?

CPU AuthenticAMD, AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 6378
Version Plesk v12.0.18_build1200140513.16 os_CentOS 6
OS CentOS 6.7 (Final)
MySQL 5.1.73
Your current PHP version is 5.3.3

I know that Wordpress requires newer versions of MySql and PHP but I cannot for the life of me figure out there to upgrade them within the Plesk Control Panel. I don't know how to get to a command line area at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jolene

It looks like that installation of microupdates was not completed successfully for some reasons. I suggest you install it manually with following command:

# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --install-component base --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch

I hope it will help.

Where and/or how do I type that in? I haven't figured out how to access the command line from the Plesk Desktop or the VZ area. I cannot get the SSH to work nor will it allow me to use Remote Desktop from my computer :(

Finally got my settings right and am using Putty-SSH to put in command lines. I put in your line of code and just for the heck of it I restarted my server. Sadly, I still get the error when I am trying to install Wordpress, The Wordpress Toolkit still doesn't recognize the Wordpress Installations when I do a scan. However, the Wordpress program is added to the file folders and the database is created.

Any other suggstions?????

Hi @Jolene MacFadden!

The errors states that you PHP handler doesn't have CLI path. And the CLI path is required for Wordpress Toolkit correct work.

Could you please describe the way how you installed the PHP handler used on your domain? I recommend you to use PHP provided by Odin. They are tested for such cases.

Thanks anyway but I decided to re-image my server one more time and FINALLY, the Updates and Upgrades Page worked and I was able to add ALL of the Plesk Features. I was even able to add my first Wordpress application and it WORKED! Lovely....now if I can only figure out the email thing.....:cool:

Back