• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

ERROR: cookies are blocked after creating WordPress site

iamwebita

New Pleskian
Hi,
I have just started my first configuration of a plesk environment and I have run around a problem that I hope you can help me solve.

After creating a WordPress site on a domain I cannot enter the backend due to error "ERROR: cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser. To use WordPress you need to enable cookies."

A doubt that I have concerns the fact that I created a domain that is actually in production at the moment and I do not point it through dns to space.
The domain of the cookies does not coincide with the real url of the site.

Thanks to anyone who will try to help.
Jacopo

Last edited:
Do you mean the URL stored in WordPress settings is different from the URL of your domain where this website placed?

Back