• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error in Plesk phpmyadmin

Heppi75

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

phpmyadmin that is shipped with plesk is showing the following error lines:

Code:
mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'pma_CtSAyveCoLOd'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

If I look in the mysql user table I can't find the user "pma_CtSAyveCoLOd", but I can find the user "pma_QuFhnxC2BU3q". phpmyadmin is working, but can I fix this?

Thank you.

I am a step further. I found that the User that is missing in the mysql.user table (pma_CtSAyveCoLOd) is set as controluser in the phpmyadmin config of plesk (/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/libraries/config.default.php).

In the mysql.db table there was an entry for the missing user - phpmyadmin_CtSAyveCoLOd

As next step I created the missing user pma_CtSAyveCoLOd in the mysql.user table and set the same password as the controlpass of the phpmyadmin config.

Restarted the mariadb server. Not yet solved, the message is still showing. Would appreciate if someone could help me here.

Try to reinstall phpmyadmin with the following steps:

1. Remove the phpMyAdmin package:
    • on CentOS/RHEL-based distributions

# rpm -e --nodeps psa-phpmyadmin

• on Debian/Ubuntu-based distributions

# dpkg -r --force-depends "psa-phpmyadmin"
  2. Run the Plesk Installer update command to install phpMyAdmin:

# plesk installer update --repatch

Back