• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error in scheduling a backup

Silver Pleskian
Error in scheduling a backup [fixed]

I tried to schedule a backup I get this error at the top:

Error: Unable to update scheduled backup information: MySQL query failed: Unknown column 'backup_time' in 'field list'

So its not saving the info any idea's on a fix?

Fixed it, yum removed psa-backup-manager and then put it back on through plesk - works!!!

Hey where are the backups stored now? Its not /var/lib/psa/dumps/1/ anymore

Fixed it, yum removed psa-backup-manager and then put it back on through plesk - works!!!

Hey where are the backups stored now? Its not /var/lib/psa/dumps/1/ anymore

Does your backup schedule at correct times? Also what time zone do you have set in Plesk Control Panel as I have GMT +00:00

maybe I should yum remove and re-install, to re-install do I just run Plesk Update from Control Panel again?

Also are you able to click the disk icon to download backups??? as mine gives FTP Network Error but I am using a remote ftp site for backups as setup in FTP Server Repository.

Thanks

I try reinstall backup manager with same result. I need create statement for backup_time table only

any chance you could provide us with a direct SQL query? might save a bit of time upgrading a larger number of servers :)

Back