• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Error making backup and dump database

Emanuel

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
os_CentOS 7
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.43_build1800220414.18
Hello,
When i try make a backup of the data bases, give this error,
Warning: Database "gestaoformacao"
Unable to make database dump. Error: Failed to exec mysqldump: Exit code: 2: mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FUNCTION STATUS WHERE Db = 'gestaoformacao'': Column count of mysql.proc is wrong. Expected 21, found 20. The table is probably corrupted (1805)

when i try make a dump give this:
Unable to export a dump of gestaoformacao:
  • mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FUNCTION STATUS WHERE Db = 'gestaoformacao'': Column count of mysql.proc is wrong. Expected 21, found 20. The table is probably corrupted (1805)
  • ("program 'mysqldump' finished with non-zero exit code: %d", 2)

i use Plesk Obsidian v18.0.43_build1800220414.18 os_CentOS 7.

Can some one help me?

Some tables in the mysql database have an incorrect schema.
Upgrade the mysql database:

# MYSQL_PWD=`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` mysql_upgrade -uadmin -T --debug-check mysql

Hello IgorG

Using this command is there any possibility of the database crashing? because the last backup I have is more than 10 days old and I can't lose the information from those days.

Back