1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

ERROR: PleskFatalException. Unable to create ComponentsChecker object: Unable to exec

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by MurtuzaB, Mar 18, 2012.

1. MurtuzaB

MurtuzaB Guest

Hello,
    I am having a problem with plesk as i login Plesk show me the following error...

ERROR: PleskFatalException
    Unable to create ComponentsChecker object: Unable to exec utility listmng: listmng: execve failed for /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/listmng: Permission denied

System error 13: Permission denied

0: common_func.php3:146
    psaerror(string 'Unable to create ComponentsChecker object: Unable to exec utility listmng: listmng: execve failed for /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/listmng: Permission denied System error 13: Permission denied')
    1: class.ComponentsChecker.php:27
    ComponentsCheckerMaker()
    2: server.maillists.php:19
    plesk__server__maillists->validateItem(object of type UserAdmin)
    3: UIPointer.php:1123
    UIPointer->validate()
    4: elements.php3:174
    uipointer_button_desc(object of type plesk__server__maillists, object of type UserAdmin, NULL null, string '', array)
    5: elements.php3:283
    uipointer_link_href(object of type plesk__server__maillists, object of type UserAdmin, NULL null, string '', array)
    6: DashboardElement.php:1137
    DashboardElement_footer->renderHtml(object of type UserAdmin, NULL null)
    7: DashboardElement.php:1052
    DashboardElement_section->renderHtml(object of type UserAdmin, NULL null)
    8: DashboardElement.php:640
    DashboardElement->renderHtml_common(array, object of type UserAdmin, NULL null)
    9: DashboardElement.php:647
    DashboardElement->renderHtml(object of type UserAdmin, NULL null)
    10: DashboardElement.php:1013
    DashboardElement_column->renderHtml(object of type UserAdmin, NULL null)
    11: DashboardElement.php:654
    DashboardElement::renderHtml_columns(array, object of type UserAdmin, NULL null)
    12: Dashboard.php:251
    Dashboard::renderHtml(object of type DashboardPreset, object of type UserAdmin)
    13: DashboardForm.php:164
    DashboardForm->assign(object of type DashboardPreset, object of type UserAdmin)
    14: DashboardLocation.php:39
    DashboardLocation->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
    15: UIPointer.php:596
    UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
    16: plesk.php:38

CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE.

Thank You.