• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR: Service_Agent_Exception

paese-lu

New Pleskian
hi,

When I want to access the Plesk Panel I have now the following error

ERROR: Service_Agent_Exception

Unable to read components configuration from the service node: /opt/psa/admin/bin/packagemng: error while loading shared libraries: libmariadb.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The story about it: After I updated to Version 11.5, SMTP was not working anymore. I decided to switch to Postfix and followed this manual http://kb.parallels.com/en/5801 . Then I got this error message at the end of the installation

ERROR: An error occurred during performing of installation POST actions (see log for details).
Warning! Not all packages were installed.
Please check if your system services are operable.
Please resolve this issue and try installing the packages again.
If you cannot resolve the issue on your own, contact product technical support for assistance.

the log is full of entries like this

**** Package plesk-base scriptlet completed successfully.

STOP plesk-base-11.5.30-debian7.0.build115130819.13 upgrading (deb action: upgrade) AT Mon Sep 2 09:33:55 CEST 201
START libpam-plesk-11.5.30-debian6.0.build115130819.13 upgrading (deb action: upgrade) AT Mon Sep 2 09:33:57 CEST
dpkg action:
/opt/psa/admin/bin/packagemng: error while loading shared libraries: libmariadb.so.1: cannot open shared object fil
e: No such file or directory

Can anyone help about the mariadb error?

thanks
Pascal

/opt/psa/admin/bin/packagemng: error while loading shared libraries: libmariadb.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Switching mail server won't help you. Make sure you have sw-mariadb-client package installed:

# dpkg -l sw-mariadb-client

Did you dist-upgrade your installation from Debian 6 to 7? Are you aware that this is not officially supported?

Did you dist-upgrade your installation from Debian 6 to 7? Are you aware that this is not officially supported?

Yes I did dist-upgrade and no, I was not aware that this is not supported.

Switching mail server won't help you. Make sure you have sw-mariadb-client package installed:
# dpkg -l sw-mariadb-client

There were some psa packages that were still debian6. These are now upgraded and the error is gone.

I still have a problem with the SMTP. When sending mail to a domain of the server I get the following bounce

SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email protected]>:
host mail.xxx.com [x.x.x.x]: 554 5.7.1 <[email protected]>:
Relay access denied

Under "Relay options" I have:

Relaying
[ ] closed
[X] authorization is required:
[ ] POP3 before SMTP lock time Min
[X] SMTP

The "Relay access denied" error is gone. I really don't know why.

Everything looks like it's running normal but I found another issue. When I want to create a new subscription and click "Add new subscription" then I got the following error

Internal error: Cannot load library: /usr/lib/libmysqlserver.so.2

Message Cannot load library: /usr/lib/libmysqlserver.so.2
File aps_php.php
Line 11933
Type Exception

Any ideas to this issue?

Back