• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question error Table psa.certificaterepositories

hardsoft

New Pleskian
Buenas tardes, tengo plesk Obsidian y en la ultima actualizacion, la v 18.0.35, la base de datos psa tiene una tabla corrupta o mala y no me deja pedir certificados Let's Encrypt. he probado "plesk repair all" y da este problema
"Checking the structure of the Plesk database
DB query failed: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1932 Table 'psa.certificaterepositories' doesn't exist in engine, query was: DESC certificaterepositories
The database structure is corrupted. You can try to repair it with "repair.exe --db"."
Tambien he probado "plesk repair --db -y" y da este otro error
"La operación no pudo llevarse a cabo debido al siguiente error: {"id":1,"cmd":"plesk repair.exe db -y","type":"progress","message":"Checking the Plesk database using the native database server tools","level":0} {"id":1,"cmd":"plesk repair.exe db -y","type":"success","message":"Checking the Plesk database using the native database server tools","level":0} {"id":2,"cmd":"plesk repair.exe db -y","type":"progress","message":"Checking the structure of the Plesk database","level":0} {"id":3,"cmd":"plesk repair.exe db -y","type":"info","message":"DB query failed: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1932 Table 'psa.certificaterepositories' doesn't exist in engine, query was: DESC certificaterepositories","level":1} {"id":4,"cmd":"plesk repair.exe db -y","type":"info","message":"The database structure is corrupted. You can try to repair it with \"repair.exe --db\".","level":1}"
Parece ser que el problema esta en la tabla "psa.certificaterepositories", pero no se como solucionarlo.
Podeis ayudarme?
Muchas gracias

Good afternoon, I have plesk Obsidian and in the last update, v 18.0.35, the psa database has a corrupt or bad table and it does not allow me to ask for Let's Encrypt certificates. I have tried "plesk repair all" and it gives this problem "Checking the structure of the Plesk database DB query failed: SQLSTATE [42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1932 Table 'psa.certificaterepositories' doesn't exist in engine, query was: DESC certificaterepositories The database structure is corrupted. You can try to repair it with "repair.exe --db". " I have also tried "plesk repair --db -y" and it gives this other error "The operation failed due to the following error: {" id ": 1," cmd ":" plesk repair.exe db -y "," type ":" progress "," message ":" Checking the Plesk database using the native database server tools "," level ": 0} {" id ": 1," cmd ":" plesk repair.exe db -y "," type ":" success "," message ":" Checking the Plesk database using the native database server tools "," level ": 0} {" id ": 2," cmd ":" plesk repair.exe db -y "," type ":" progress "," message ": "Checking the structure of the Plesk database", "level": 0} {"id": 3, "cmd": "plesk repair.exe db -y", "type": "info", "message": " DB query failed: SQLSTATE [42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1932 Table 'psa.certificaterepositories' doesn't exist in engine, query was: DESC certificaterepositories "," level ": 1} {" id ": 4, "cmd": "plesk repair.exe db -y", "type": "info", "message": "The database structure is corrupted. You can try to repair it with \ "repair.exe --db \". "," Level ": 1}" It seems that the problem is in the table "psa.certificaterepositories", but I don't know how to solve it. Can you help me? Thank you

Can you help me?
Looks like Plesk database is seriously corrupted. Therefore I'd suggest you contact Plesk Support Team. They will check and fix the issue directly on your Plesk server.

Back