1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

ERROR: Unable to get default language.

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by nveid, Mar 14, 2006.

1. nveid

nveid Guest

I /finally/ got plesk installed with much difficulty on debian!

Anywho, its done & now i'm getting this problem when i try to connect to https://www.myhost.com:8443

------------------------------------------------------------
    ERROR: Unable to get default language. 0: /opt/psa/admin/plib/countries.php3:294 psaerror() 1: /opt/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:1267 locale_list() 2: /opt/psa/admin/plib/class.Session.php:143 locale_exists() 3: /opt/psa/admin/auto_prepend/auth.php3:139 Session->Session()

-------------------------------------------------------------

Any ideas anyone?

-- Rick

2. jean-david

jean-david Guest

Complement

I'm stuck at exactly the same point.

Here are the things I've done.
    - Installed mysql5 and php5
    - Configured mysql to have "old_passwords = 1"
    - installed a local mirror of the package (this gives the possibility to modify/check the required packages). This is well documented in the plesk 8 installation guide.
    - installed only the "base" and "autoinstaller" packages from the local mirror
    - since the mysql code from plesk is not valid in mysql5, I quoted it with backtick the release field name in /opt/psa/etc/psa_db.sql:1233 and /opt/psa/etc/psa_db_upgrade_710.sql:30
    - continue the install (sudo dpkg --configure -a)
    - an error occur:
    mv: cannot stat `/opt/psa/tmp/psa.key': No such file or directory
    - dpkg -i psa-key_7.5.4-debian3.1.*.deb
    - continue the install (sudo dpkg --configure -a)
    - And I get the same error you report

I'll try to contact sw-soft about this.