• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Error: Unable to update domain data -> when adding a new domain

mixos

New Pleskian
I am trying to add a new domain on Plesk Obsidian, latest version but I get the following error:

Error: Unable to update domain data: DB query failed: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '9' for key 'PRIMARY', query was: replace log_rotation set `id`='0', `period_type`='by_size', `period`='10485760', `max_number_of_logfiles`='10', `compress_enable`='true', `email`='', `turned_on`='true'

What may be the issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best
Mike

Looks like there is some kind of inconsistency it table log_rotation of Plesk database.
If you can't fix it manually, I'd suggest you contact Plesk Support Team.

The problem here is that Plesk doesn't support my Obsidian license and they drive me to our Plesk provider (Hetzner). The provider tells that they don't support software issues so I am stuck here. How to find Plesk support?

I tried again this evening after checking Plesk DB (no errors found) from the panel Diagnose section and i managed to successfully add the new domain.

Back