• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error uploading old backup

JhonJ

Basic Pleskian
After made a database backup with the Plesk control panel, when I try upload and restore the backup it shows me an error:

HTTP Error 404.13

Request filtering is configured on the Web server to deny the request because the content length exceeds the configured value.

possible fix
Verify the configuration/system.webServer/security/requestFiltering/requestLimits@maxAllowedContentLength (of course this work only in Linux) how do I can change it on plesk? under IIS7

Data base weight 114Mb

Thank you

I find this solution

Hello I find a possible solution but it keeps show me error:

C:\>cd %windir%\system32\inetsrv

C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv>appcmd set config PleskControlPanel/ -section:requestFiltering -requestLimits.maxAllowedContentLength:104857600
ERROR ( message:Cannot find SITE object with identifier ""PleskControlPanel/"". )

C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv>

anyone have a better idea or if anyone can check my syntax?

Fixer

Error Fixed.

>.<! thank for all help Plesk staff (ironic) I figure by my self this:

In case do you have a issue like this, please check this out:

Do you have to do two steeps to fix this issue:

Steep 1

C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv>appcmd set config "yourdomain.com/" -section:requestFiltering -requestLimits.maxAllowedContentLength:204857600

server positive answer:

Applied configuration changes to section "system.webServer/security/requestFiltering" for "MACHINE/WEBROOT/APPHOST/netgames3d.net/" at configuration commit path "MACHINE/WEBROOT/APPHOST/yourdomain.com/"

Steep 2

C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv>appcmd set config PleskControlPanel/ -section:requestFiltering -requestLimits.maxAllowedContentLength:2048576000

server answer:

Applied configuration changes to section "system.webServer/security/requestFiltering" for "MACHINE/WEBROOT/APPHOST/PleskControlPanel/" at configuration commit path "MACHINE/WEBROOT/APPHOST/PleskControlPanel/"

You have increase the max Allowed Content Length to 200 MB if you have a db back more bigger then that, you should have to increase the size and that's it.

Good luck.

Remember do a backup of hole Plesk and system before you do something like this. KEEP IN MIND THINGS HAPPENS

Back