• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Example of testing WAF IIS owasp?

k5t9

New Pleskian
Hi, i'm afraid my WAF owasp on plesk is not working. How to test WAF on windows and IIS? I tried entering url like /etc/password to test my WAF, but it's only on linux, how to test WAF on windows? I try many ways and it is letting me to enter any url, he is not blocking. Maybe i just don't test him the right way?

Thanks, he is working, but strange... because instead of blue 403 page i have white page with regular text: You do not have permission to view this directory or page.

By the way, is it true that OWASP WAF plesk won't work anymore after 2024 year? Or it's just a modsecurity official site? Or both won't work after 2024?

By the way, is it true that OWASP WAF plesk won't work anymore after 2024 year? Or it's just a modsecurity official site? Or both won't work after 2024?

Where is this coming from? Did you read something online?

from official mod security site. maybe i read it wrong
"Trustwave is announcing the End-of-Life (EOL) of our support for ModSecurity effective July 1, 2024. We will then hand over the maintenance of ModSecurity code back to the open-source community."

Back