• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

extension/wp-toolkit: Integrity constraint violation

StayAllive

Basic Pleskian
When opening the Toolkit as an administrator I get 10-20 lines of the following error:

Code:
[2018-03-14 10:11:17.942] ERR [extension/wp-toolkit] SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 19 NOT NULL constraint failed: InstanceProperties.instanceId, query was: INSERT INTO "InstanceProperties" ("name", "value") VALUES (?, ?)

However in the psa database there is no table InstanceProperties so I am not sure what it is referring or where to start looking for the issue :) Can anyone advise?

Plesk Onyx Versie 17.8.11 Update #1
WordPress Toolkit Version: 3.0.1-840

Hello,

Looks like error occurs while updating properties of WordPress instance, which stored in the database of WordPress Toolkit (this module has his own database). Could you please describe which concrete actions do you perform while getting this error? We can start a private conversation if needed.

Hello, Looks like error occurs while updating properties of WordPress instance, which stored in the database of WordPress Toolkit (this module has his own database). Could you please describe which concrete actions do you perform while getting this error? We can start a private conversation if needed.

It is really simple :)

As server administrator (so an admin account, not reseller/customer) I access: https://PLESK:8443/modules/wp-toolkit/index.php/index/index?context=extNavButton_wp-toolkit_1

This is the button in the menu on the left when in service provider view.

So nothing special... what is the database name? I could not find one by looking through the 500 in MySQL :)

It's an SQlite DB stored at /usr/local/psa/var/modules/wp-toolkit/wp-toolkit.sqlite3

Code:
[root@plesk wp-toolkit]# sqlite3 /usr/local/psa/var/modules/wp-toolkit/wp-toolkit.sqlite3
SQLite version 3.7.17 2013-05-20 00:56:22
Enter ".help" for instructions
Enter SQL statements terminated with a ";"
sqlite> .table
InstanceProperties  Plugins             SetsThemes          version
Instances           PluginsInstances    ThemeVersions
InstancesDomains    Sets                Themes
PluginVersions      SetsPlugins         ThemesInstances

Are you just upgrade toolkit on version 3.0 on Plesk 17.8? I can suggest, an issue occurs while lazy loading of some settings for one of your WordPress instances while displaying a list. I believe, we can localize and fix this issue, but now, as a workaround, could you please run WordPress scheduled task manually? It will synchronize all properties of all instances, this should solve the problem.

Back