• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Fail to setup site manually

alvesjc

Basic Pleskian
Hello.

I'm trying to migrate my webstore that is working with Prestashop.

For testing purposes I've created a sub domain and point this subdomain to my new server in my current dns.

The wierd thing to me is, if I install the software in the sub-domain using the controlpanel install option, it will work, but if I then remove it and move my website content and import database to the new server subdomain, it won't work.

Instalation steps in detail:
- Create new db;
- Import db content;
- Put files on server in the folder set for webroot in control panel (subdomain/httpdocs);
- Associate the DB with the subdomain;
- Edit prestashop config file for the new DB;
- Set default domain under plesk tools and settings-> ip address to none.

After all that, I keep beeing redirected to plesk domain default page.

If I go to logs, I don't see my attempts in the logs like I did with the prestashop installed through wizard.

What Am I missing? can someone point me out a clue?

Help apreciated.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Joao

It seems that some configuration files are only updated whenI install the app through Plesk.

Where are the relevant configuration files vhosts? Might be a good ideia to check them.

Hi alvesjc,

can you confirm, that you deleted/renamed the default "index.html" page, which is installed on each (sub)domain on creation? The default order to serve files when you use NGINX on your (sub)domain is:
location ~ /$ {
index index.html index.cgi index.pl index.php index.xhtml index.htm index.shtml;
}

The location for your (sub)domain - dependent webserver - configuration files is: => /var/www/vhosts/system/(sub.)YOUR-DOMAIN.COM/conf/

Hi alvesjc,

can you confirm, that you deleted/renamed the default "index.html" page, which is installed on each (sub)domain on creation? The default order to serve files when you use NGINX on your (sub)domain is:

The location for your (sub)domain - dependent webserver - configuration files is: => /var/www/vhosts/system/(sub.)YOUR-DOMAIN.COM/conf/
Hi!

Thank you for your inputs.

Yes, before copying my site content, I've removed everything from webpage root folder.

I've also tried to set .htaccess to allow everything, but no luck.

I'll try to compare config files.

Files are nearly equal, only thing diferent was that main.conf was missing in this subdomain. But I've added it and continues the same.
I've checked httpd.conf and nginx.conf.

If I try to open index.php directly in the browser, I get forbiden!

But permission are ok, are 644 int files and 755 in folders, just like my other subdomain that's working.

I'm kind off lost...

Progress:

After changing subdomain and subdomain/httpdocs permissions fro 750 to 755, I'm able to open admin panel from prestashop, but still can't open index.php... In the logs shows code 301 when opening directly index.php.

Anyone to point me some clues?

Hi alvesjc,

unfortunately, you don't provide much informations, about your current webserver configuration. It would be helpfull to add as much possible informations as possible, if you need help. ( apache2 version, apache2+nginx - usage, which PHP - handler do you use, ... )

Pls. keep in mind, that some shop/CMS - software use ".htaccess" - files, which can't be read by NGINX... you have to convert rewrites to nginx directives, where it might help to use the Plesk extension "htaccess to nginx" - converter. You find this extension at the "Extension catalog" ( "Home > Extensions Management > Extensions Catalog" ), or at => htaccess to nginx at ext.plesk.com

The recommended usage from "PrestaShop", when you use "FRIENDLY URLs", according to their documentation, is to use for example:
Code:
  rewrite ^/api/?(.*)$ /webservice/dispatcher.php?url=$1 last;
  rewrite ^/([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*.jpg$ /img/p/$1/$1$2.jpg last;
  rewrite ^/([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*.jpg$ /img/p/$1/$2/$1$2$3.jpg last;
  rewrite ^/([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*.jpg$ /img/p/$1/$2/$3/$1$2$3$4.jpg last;
  rewrite ^/([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*.jpg$ /img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$1$2$3$4$5.jpg last;
  rewrite ^/([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*.jpg$ /img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$1$2$3$4$5$6.jpg last;
  rewrite ^/([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*.jpg$ /img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7.jpg last;
  rewrite ^/([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*.jpg$ /img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8.jpg last;
  rewrite ^/([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*.jpg$ /img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$8/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9.jpg last;
  rewrite ^/c/([0-9]+)(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*.jpg$ /img/c/$1$2.jpg last;
  rewrite ^/c/([a-zA-Z-]+)/[a-zA-Z0-9-]+.jpg$ /img/c/$1.jpg last;
  rewrite ^/([0-9]+)(-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*.jpg$ /img/c/$1$2.jpg last;
  try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php?$args;

... which you are able to add at "Home > Subscriptions > YOUR-DOMAIN.COM > Apache & nginx Settings > ( textbox at ) Additional nginx directives"

In addition, pls. keep in mind, that investigations start with a view at your ( corresponding ) log - files. People willing to help you may only help you with decent answers to your issue/error/problem, when you provide corresponding entries from your logs. ;)

Hi.

I'm sorry, I'm very new to plesk.

I'll try to put here some info from logs:

apache log ( /var/www/vhosts/[domain]/logs/[subdomain]/access_log):

x.x.x.x - - [27/Nov/2016:20:51:48 +0000] "GET /index.php HTTP/1.0" 301 260 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.
0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0"

apache log ( /var/log/apache2/error.log):

[Sun Nov 27 20:30:51.472450 2016] [ssl:warn] [pid 2573] AH01909: roundcube.webmail:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which
matches the server name
[Sun Nov 27 20:30:51.473493 2016] [ssl:warn] [pid 2573] AH01909: horde.webmail:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matc
hes the server name
[Sun Nov 27 20:30:51.473729 2016] [ssl:warn] [pid 2573] AH01909: lists:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the
server name
[Sun Nov 27 20:30:51.473994 2016] [ssl:warn] [pid 2573] AH01909: default-x_x_x_x:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID whic
h matches the server name
[Sun Nov 27 20:30:51.474082 2016] [suexec:notice] [pid 2573] AH01232: suEXEC mechanism enabled (wrapper: /usr/lib/apache2/suexec)
[Sun Nov 27 20:30:51.490831 2016] [auth_digest:notice] [pid 2574] AH01757: generating secret for digest authentication ...
[Sun Nov 27 20:30:51.497760 2016] [ssl:warn] [pid 2574] AH01909: roundcube.webmail:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which
matches the server name
[Sun Nov 27 20:30:51.498025 2016] [ssl:warn] [pid 2574] AH01909: horde.webmail:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matc
hes the server name
[Sun Nov 27 20:30:51.498251 2016] [ssl:warn] [pid 2574] AH01909: lists:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the
server name
[Sun Nov 27 20:30:51.498482 2016] [ssl:warn] [pid 2574] AH01909: default-x_x_x_x:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID whic
h matches the server name
[Sun Nov 27 20:30:51.499647 2016] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 2574] AH00163: Apache/2.4.10 (Ubuntu) mod_fcgid/2.3.9 OpenSSL/1.0.1f configur
ed -- resuming normal operations
[Sun Nov 27 20:30:51.499660 2016] [core:notice] [pid 2574] AH00094: Command line: '/usr/sbin/apache2'

NGinx error log is empty.

I've put that code in Nginx extra settings, no luck.

I've installed the.htaccess converter but no luck also.

I've removed completly .htaccess, still no luck

Is there any other log that you think valuable for this situation?

Thank you again.

Hi alvesjc,

( pls. consider to use forum options like "Insert ..." to paste for example log - file entries into CODE brackets => 4. Icon from the right on top of each forum text - box. ;) )

x.x.x.x - - [27/Nov/2016:20:51:48 +0000] "GET /index.php HTTP/1.0" 301 260 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.
0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0"
Are you sure, that this is the only depending entry? You had several different configuration settings and only ONE access - file - log - entry? :rolleyes:

NGinx error log is empty.
Do you use apache AND nginx for your (sub)domain? I can't find any informations here from you!

WHICH PHP - handler do you use for the (sub)domain and did you consider to switch the PHP-handler?

I've installed the.htaccess converter but no luck also.
hm... I can't see with this answer, if you actually USED the "htaccess to nginx" - converter, or just installed it, in the hope that it will convert an existing ".htaccess" file into NGINX directives automatically for your (sub)domain ??? If you don't use NGINX ( which I still don't know ), it's pretty useless to install the extension anyway. :(

I've removed completly .htaccess, still no luck
Well, if the software you use is meant to use additional rewrites, you will certainly experience issues with apache. I can't see the point in removing the file for what ever reason?!?

At least, we know now, which apache version you use and which operating system you use ( "Apache/2.4.10 (Ubuntu) mod_fcgid/2.3.9 OpenSSL/1.0.1f" ), but other informations are still missing. It's really hard to get some facts from you, so that it might be possible to investigate the issue together with you. :(

Hi again.

I'm running a VPS with:
General
CPU Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2640 v3 @ 2.60GHz (1 core(s))
Version Plesk v12.5.30_build1205150826.19 os_Ubuntu 14.04
OS Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS
Key number PLSK.0xxxxxxx.0000
System Uptime: 00:20

plus:
1G RAM
20GB SSD

Meanwhile I've reformated the machine and started again.
I've not done any upgrades now, I think my problem was related with mysql upgrade from 5.5 to 5.6.
I was dumping my DB from my previous server that is 5.5. after the upgrade, so it didn't get converted by the upgrade process.

It's still not working, but the page is diferent now, I'm not seeing the domain default page (from var/www/vhosts/default)

Answering to your questions:

Hi alvesjc,

( pls. consider to use forum options like "Insert ..." to paste for example log - file entries into CODE brackets => 4. Icon from the right on top of each forum text - box. ;) )

Are you sure, that this is the only depending entry? You had several different configuration settings and only ONE access - file - log - entry? :rolleyes:

I've only copied the log related to my access, but yes, the server is sleeping, I've it for a week, and I'm trying to test my current shop in this testing subdomain before I move the real site to the VPS. So no traffic at all (besides google bot).

Do you use apache AND nginx for your (sub)domain? I can't find any informations here from you!

WHICH PHP - handler do you use for the (sub)domain and did you consider to switch the PHP-handler?

I've have selected php 5.6.28 with FPM served by apache, so I suppose Nginx it's not used right?
Is this what you call the handler?

hm... I can't see with this answer, if you actually USED the "htaccess to nginx" - converter, or just installed it, in the hope that it will convert an existing ".htaccess" file into NGINX directives automatically for your (sub)domain ??? If you don't use NGINX ( which I still don't know ), it's pretty useless to install the extension anyway. :(

Yes at first I was expecting that, but then I've read the link you supplied about the converter.
I've tried to convert my current .htaccess, but besides it ignoring alot of the .htaccess configuration, in the end when I've choosed to apply it shout an error complaining:

"
Invalid nginx configuration: nginx: [emerg] unknown directive "setenv" in /var/www/vhosts/system/[domain]/conf/vhost_nginx.conf:1 nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

"
He converted this:
Code:
# ~~start~~ Do not remove this comment, Prestashop will keep automatically the code outside this comment when .htaccess will be generated again
# .htaccess automaticaly generated by PrestaShop e-commerce open-source solution
# http://www.prestashop.com - http://www.prestashop.com/forums

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
<IfModule mod_env.c>
SetEnv HTTP_MOD_REWRITE On
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine on

#Domain: [domain]
RewriteRule . - [E=REWRITEBASE:/]
RewriteRule ^api$ api/ [L]

RewriteRule ^api/(.*)$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}webservice/dispatcher.php?url=$1 [QSA,L]

# Images
RewriteRule ^([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$1$2$3.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$1$2$3$4.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$1$2$3$4$5.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$1$2$3$4$5$6.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$8/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9$10.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^c/([0-9]+)(\-[\.*_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2$3.jpg [L]
RewriteRule ^c/([a-zA-Z_-]+)(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2.jpg [L]
# AlphaImageLoader for IE and fancybox
RewriteRule ^images_ie/?([^/]+)\.(jpe?g|png|gif)$ js/jquery/plugins/fancybox/images/$1.$2 [L]

# Dispatcher
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -s [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^.*$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}index.php [NC,L]
</IfModule>

AddType application/vnd.ms-fontobject .eot
AddType font/ttf .ttf
AddType font/otf .otf
AddType application/x-font-woff .woff
<IfModule mod_headers.c>
    <FilesMatch "\.(ttf|ttc|otf|eot|woff|svg)$">
        Header add Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
    </FilesMatch>
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_expires.c>
    ExpiresActive On
    ExpiresByType image/gif "access plus 1 month"
    ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access plus 1 month"
    ExpiresByType image/png "access plus 1 month"
    ExpiresByType text/css "access plus 1 week"
    ExpiresByType text/javascript "access plus 1 week"
    ExpiresByType application/javascript "access plus 1 week"
    ExpiresByType application/x-javascript "access plus 1 week"
    ExpiresByType image/x-icon "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType image/svg+xml "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType image/vnd.microsoft.icon "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType application/font-woff "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType application/x-font-woff "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType application/vnd.ms-fontobject "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType font/opentype "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType font/ttf "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType font/otf "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType application/x-font-ttf "access plus 1 year"
    ExpiresByType application/x-font-otf "access plus 1 year"
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
    Header unset Etag
</IfModule>
FileETag none
<IfModule mod_deflate.c>
    <IfModule mod_filter.c>
        AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/html text/css text/javascript application/javascript application/x-javascript font/ttf application/x-font-ttf font/otf application/x-font-otf font/opentype
    </IfModule>
</IfModule>

#If rewrite mod isn't enabled
ErrorDocument 404 /index.php?controller=404

# ~~end~~ Do not remove this comment, Prestashop will keep automatically the code outside this comment when .htaccess will be generated again

into this:

Code:
    setenv REWRITEBASE:/;
#ignored: "-" thing used or unknown variable in regex/rew
    rewrite ^/api$ /api/ last;
    rewrite ^/images_ie/?([^/]+)\.(jpe?g|png|gif)$ /js/jquery/plugins/fancybox/images/$1.$2 last;
if (-e $request_filename){
    set $rule_14 1;
}
if ($request_filename ~ "-l"){
    set $rule_14 1;
}
if (-d $request_filename){
    set $rule_14 1;
}
if ($rule_14 = "1"){
}

Well, if the software you use is meant to use additional rewrites, you will certainly experience issues with apache. I can't see the point in removing the file for what ever reason?!?

Was just to see if i get rid of that redirect, just that.

It's really hard to get some facts from you, so that it might be possible to investigate the issue together with you. :(

Again, I'm really sorry, I'me very new to this world, I just don't know what logs might be helpfull to you.
Please, if you don't mind, just ask me what you need.

I really appreciate your and everyone help, that's why I come to the forum.

Right now I'm getting this message:

If you are seeing this message, the website for [IP ADDRESS] is not available at this time.
If you are the owner of this website, one of the following things may be occurring:

• You have not put any content on your website.
  • Your provider has suspended this page.
Please login to https://[IP ADDRESS]:8443 to receive instructions on setting up your website.

I've repeated all the setup process like before:

Instalation steps in detail:
- Create new db;
- Import db content;
- Put files on server in the folder set for webroot in control panel (subdomain/httpdocs);
- Associate the DB with the subdomain;
- Edit prestashop config file for the new DB;

I went back because I forgot this part:

After this I'm back in same spot:

Web Server's Default Page
This page is generated by Plesk, the leading hosting automation software. You see this page because there is no Web site at this address.

You can do the following:

• Create domains and set up Web hosting using Plesk.

Hi alvesjc,

you are "hopping around", but actually don't stay to solve your issue step-by-step..., pls. consider to INVESTIGATE issue(s), and then resolve them, before you just "start over and over again", when you reach an issue/error/problem.

So we are now at the point, that you created a subdomain, renamed the standard Plesk - file "index.html" to for example "index.html.backup" ( or deleted the file ) and you now check your webserver settings at "Apache & nginx Settings" for your corresponding subdomain.
When you now check the URL "http://SUBDOMAIN-NAME.YOUR-DOMAIN.COM", you should see a "404" - error - page, because there is no index - file, which could be served. Check as well your log - files, so that you understand the error - message.

You then uploaded the content ( with the corresponding ".htaccess" - file! ) to your document - root at "/var/www/vhosts/YOUR-DOMAIN.COM/SUBDOMAIN-NAME.YOUR-DOMAIN.COM/".

Now you made sure, that the content has the correct permissions, when you use PHP-FPM ( yes, that's a PHP - handler, and there are as well the "Apache - module", "CGI" and "FastCGI" as additional handlers ) on your (sub)domain, because this is a very essential part and can't be left out!
The correct permissions are: DOMAIN-SYSTEM-USER : psacln ( where DOMAIN-SYSTEM-USER is exactly the same name of the user you setup for your domain, when you created the domain! ) for FOLDERS AND FILES.
Now, you CHECK pls. if the content is reachable by opening http://SUBDOMAIN-NAME.YOUR-DOMAIN.COM/index.php with your browser.

IF ( !!! ), as you described above, you now see the standard Plesk "Web Server's Default Page", then there is something completely wrong here, because as you remembered, you renamed or deleted the standard file "index.html" AND you called a total different file with your browser ( *.php is not *.html ! ). In most cases, such an issue appears when you open the URL "http://SUBDOMAIN-NAME.YOUR-DOMAIN.COM" and forgot to add the DNS - entry for your subdomain over the Control Panel from your domain provider ( pls. keep in mind, that the Plesk server might not be your primary DNS - server! ). If you would like the Plesk community to check your issue here, you have to provide the FQDN and the corresponding subdomain - name.​

Hi alvesjc,

you are "hopping around", but actually don't stay to solve your issue step-by-step..., pls. consider to INVESTIGATE issue(s), and then resolve them, before you just "start over and over again", when you reach an issue/error/problem.

So we are now at the point, that you created a subdomain, renamed the standard Plesk - file "index.html" to for example "index.html.backup" ( or deleted the file ) and you now check your webserver settings at "Apache & nginx Settings" for your corresponding subdomain.
When you now check the URL "http://SUBDOMAIN-NAME.YOUR-DOMAIN.COM", you should see a "404" - error - page, because there is no index - file, which could be served. Check as well your log - files, so that you understand the error - message.

Ok, we may stop here for now.

I've deleted the folder contents, the only thing there now is my zipped website.

My Apache & nginx settings are like this (default ones):

a-LqGRSReEaJ1tfp0MnOR7Pvf-ghclfL-a8pWIdVJhrEU3a-pQzvevMOGD_M7593I5ynSc0tK8X2wob3_NOg6H9wwjgP6-NIHnSNmQbf0BsT9-3yo8bJas9MFbxT8vSNhH2vJYs1S2_2Pa531lATeqfXSGprAUnTEZBLIG8g5IujLzgweKtqC1PN9F0VjhXxvb-W9XUHksiEEhCH2aAiUAiuTbVdoi621oHxHSZhTYGP7_SMH18QPBkRCX_UY9o0totFjM5NuKoxjInikugKjEDcpVL57H0pz_m1FYyh4H8psiCNpC6RLmb_33IwMGQkmLiGaVGjCQgpa4byjXl5zR4EhJean1MUPkmGHiwYd181EnFbCU2SXm2ivWU8cgL-0D7osa0B3qSTOmbnjIXj7SL8e7o37-Ub3UUZG7cIPIdyfNNpUHvN3WS0Vj-AQK3aGqPhyWTohyg7q2jzAwy6cmjuhbXY0nlJr5x0x8Oc8yysCBHhQuh9AqngSIDqBe6boi2I_7DziadfVmq33ui8iVjcyBSFf0mGWAsKKpuy-H19BBR0gMcSGMzyXug1nl3hWXEby7BjQSnl_Iu5xRaANn_eLDa1LcmV2dk7faZBceJNoH6PYQ=w1410-h739-no

jUYH78ZkcFEBMFq-3zfLirICwIg8LLD-dxPmQN23610VM0FR0Q2ImF-1mgqn3MgR2Igx8tJPS2mjwSVWNoGPYKReIvm-bnTEpNhKnJrJO355caeOZv-NOEtCNQo77Nt7lw_1PO3oFuAQtksFs6vAew7RWtxCr4etIIeb-eVdeUFhYHFsSGIOneZIRZXBJoN9F_qlxgb0dx9yBXo7-TPsr9yDaELpyIFlF7rMl2iOX-QOjgQkULhOM8r2mOXO9xKKJVqAGnUCDa7-uHGDTySWUs_ssl2FOUCBWXZbtgWWhuFMqi-xbITd6xaol3NOgSarEMRu3KvFzutlahT4XujGKhICeZHyrce99k8Crk0s1VplETus6fb5tlHLVxdzO53C6wx3-xlMo2auSwII_-Tohn-CFJkxp5_qXRi8qkjMPys7Lx-2GPGPZKFV52Yjtn6kZ5AnmrTI1MVf63AVfep6bV8-l5N0q173DuSpTNSiK2hlZqRv9TEmgfcLzchep5WBe7kwMoKZOCLTOQtKA9dWiGbJgyIcZ50FU15KwR3k9zNHIk8D0ldGlBfuzlR_snmdM59zU5waD0tNujUOdi1nZIZmS6-OV_mNjmGcqZD1-MvPWBVjVw=w1402-h736-no

Gxtcq0hJk1I7PEid4SnDDYpocEPIbjtxgt9Zu3XugLbH0VqDze5uXp-uMAI5O8EgOS2C3pHLljHWesNDy78_MqECX4adz6d90Y-f0L5RjwY7E-GP5Qfhv_TibQBaAEamlJH0OS8peD2j-A9CYUIVIexMIeMXMKbV0_oGYenpCzDdzsmKKUT8URZR-XafUuLp1kTTu8PD3aPapRsqM004VhzS-cD0N9w_OazjBAdlgLQ9niE_RVmDszYyyHPIsVMMuH1r6ur8PrVTa_8j9TFdKDsudOPgMzI_JmMsX7YYpw4U24IhGbYe1888BVBL8YUhixlJxaOxfvqrs0VUpsjC4KEoqHw42LjRfAdk72rEtHWFN3eYBATSEUZHuLIb5hNIJ4Diu249PcynsDYGUHYubB3EvaLtiX99iy7RW2VcAtOg6s1EogrUj0lSpOf5tzK-Le3-7g7EJBY7h27DJTO3HaQwApbpiwguE3SZlXU6OGI-oiQu5bupT4OsVYqCO9Lb_FgqzZGG5rckCuYEsjq0QS-75mG_SmH4SuyhwPtLLYJzYyWn5m-YxhjmbB8ufWoi6C4PhmEbwztFOM19kLnNDhdaUnfOcFbtohUPGIeAyuBpd3EOuA=w1062-h708-no

After this opening the site by batatas.parties2remember.com I get:

forbiden
you don't have permission to access this document.

I've to go sleep now, I'll continue tomorrow.

Thanks

Hi alvesjc,

are you sure, that you made the correct entries at the control panel from your domain provider?

parties2remember.com resolves to 159.253.139.79
resolves to 4f.8b.fd9f.ip4.static.sl-reverse.com

batatas.parties2remember.com resolves to 91.186.9.29
resolves to server.diy2all.com

Code:
dig parties2remember.com any

;parties2remember.com.          IN      ANY

;; ANSWER SECTION:
parties2remember.com.   86399   IN      SOA     ns1.arvixeshared.com. root.ams101.arvixeshared.com. 2016112312 3600 7200 1209600 86400
parties2remember.com.   86399   IN      A       159.253.139.79
parties2remember.com.   86399   IN      MX      0 parties2remember.com.
parties2remember.com.   86399   IN      NS      ns1.arvixeshared.com.
parties2remember.com.   86399   IN      NS      ns2.arvixeshared.com.

Code:
dig batatas.parties2remember.com

;batatas.parties2remember.com.  IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
batatas.parties2remember.com. 86399 IN  A       91.186.9.29

Hi alvesjc,

are you sure, that you made the correct entries at the control panel from your domain provider?

parties2remember.com resolves to 159.253.139.79
resolves to 4f.8b.fd9f.ip4.static.sl-reverse.com

batatas.parties2remember.com resolves to 91.186.9.29
resolves to server.diy2all.com

Code:
dig parties2remember.com any

;parties2remember.com.          IN      ANY

;; ANSWER SECTION:
parties2remember.com.   86399   IN      SOA     ns1.arvixeshared.com. root.ams101.arvixeshared.com. 2016112312 3600 7200 1209600 86400
parties2remember.com.   86399   IN      A       159.253.139.79
parties2remember.com.   86399   IN      MX      0 parties2remember.com.
parties2remember.com.   86399   IN      NS      ns1.arvixeshared.com.
parties2remember.com.   86399   IN      NS      ns2.arvixeshared.com.

Code:
dig batatas.parties2remember.com

;batatas.parties2remember.com.  IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
batatas.parties2remember.com. 86399 IN  A       91.186.9.29

Hi!

Yes, it's correct.

The server name resolves to my new domain.

Has you can see in the dig, it resolves to the correct IP.

If it was dns problems, a new fresh prestashop instalation wouldn't work also. It must be something else.

Also, with my old instalation, I can reach my admin portal, I can even load my phpinfo() page in the root folder.

Meanwhile I'll reboot my PC, I'm clearing the cache, but just in case...

Code:
curl http://batatas.parties2remember.com/index.php
File not found.

Ok, makes sense, there wasn't any files there yet.

I've made the prestashop fresh instalation through plesk.

If you try now you get it.

Now all seems to be "correct" and "working". If you have further issues here, pls. consider again to post relevant log - file entries for investigations. ;)

Hi.

But this never was the problem, this is just to show you that with a new fresh install with Plesk it works, and it's nothing related to DNS.

The problem is the manual procedure.

I'll now remove this instalation and proceed with the manual instalation.

Hi again.

All working now!

So doing a fresh start without upgrading first the Mysql did the trick.

Conclusion, it was the database not converted to 5.6.

Thank you very much for your help.

Back