• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

JEB Desarrollo

New Pleskian
Hola,
tengo un problema con el software de Plesk, en la sección de correos electrónicos, ya que tengo 2 cuentas de correo electrónico creadas ([email protected] y [email protected]) hasta ace poco han funcionado perfectamente, pero desde hace unos días han dejado de poder enviar y recibir correos.
He estado revisando que la IP resuelva al dominio (IPv4 e IPv6 funciona). He estado revisando que tampoco están en lista negra y tampoco, así que estoy un poco perdido con esto.
Adjunto algunas capturas por si pueden ayudar.
PD: la herramienta de solución de problemas de Plesk me indica que todo funciona perfectamente.
¡Gracias de antemano !!

Captura de cuentas creadas
Captura de pantalla 2021-05-25 a las 10.45.18.png
Envio

This is the mail system at host servidor.jebdesarrollo.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<[email protected]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[74.125.140.26] said:
550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
Fix bounced or rejected emails - Gmail Help n13si1495800wmc.20 - gsmtp
(in reply to RCPT TO command)
Reporting-MTA: dns; servidor.jebdesarrollo.com
X-Postfix-Queue-ID: 7B0C243D78
X-Postfix-Sender: rfc822; [email protected]
Arrival-Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 08:52:38 +0000 (UTC)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [email protected]
Original-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does
not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email
address for typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
Fix bounced or rejected emails - Gmail Help n13si1495800wmc.20 - gsmtp

De: JEB desarrollo <[email protected]>
Asunto: Prueba de envio
Fecha: 25 de mayo de 2021, 10:52:27 CEST
Para: [email protected]

Recepcion:
Captura de pantalla 2021-05-25 a las 10.55.42.png

hello @JEB Desarrollo

the Google mail system said that the recipient jebdesarollo at gmail dot com does not exists.
probably you misprinted the recipient address and there should be jebdesSarollo at gmail dot com (with double s ) ?

P.S> I've used google translate, so excuse me if I understood your question incorrectly.

hello @JEB Desarrollo

the Google mail system said that the recipient jebdesarollo at gmail dot com does not exists.
probably you misprinted the recipient address and there should be jebdesSarollo at gmail dot com (with double s ) ?

P.S> I've used google translate, so excuse me if I understood your question incorrectly.
Hello Nik G,
Thanks for your quick response, do not worry, I use DeepL, the problem I have is that from [email protected] I can not receive or send emails, as it tells me that the account does not exist, but it is created. That is the problem I have. I checked if it is blacklisted and so on, but not.

@JEB Desarrollo ,

There are strange DNS records for this domain:
there are TWO txt records that contain SPF data, which is incorrect.

you can use online SPF checker like at DMARC Analyzer - Trusted Email. Delivered.

You should have one TXT record which will contain both allowed senders. Also this record denies to send e-mails from any another servers on behalf of this domain.

So if you Plesk not configured to use remote SMTP (direct outgoing mail sending) - outgoing mails will be blocked.

¡¡¡¡Nick G THANK YOU !!!!
I forgot to check the DNS, thank you very much, as they would say in Spain, you are worth more than gold. I'm very grateful to you and thank you very much for your help!!

@JEB Desarrollo ,

There are strange DNS records for this domain:
there are TWO txt records that contain SPF data, which is incorrect.

you can use online SPF checker like at DMARC Analyzer - Trusted Email. Delivered.

You should have one TXT record which will contain both allowed senders. Also this record denies to send e-mails from any another servers on behalf of this domain.

So if you Plesk not configured to use remote SMTP (direct outgoing mail sending) - outgoing mails will be blocked.

Back