• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'auth.php' (include_path='.:') in Unknown on line 0

Liviu BBO

New Pleskian
Hello everyone !

I am really new here, first day, and also a very new user of Plesk! Sorry if this is a noob question, but for me is very stressfull and i didn`t find any solution.
I have already tried :
- plesk repair installation - and i get :
Warning: require_once(api-cli/CliUtilityRunner.php): failed to open stream: No s uch file or directory in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/repair.php on line 4
- plesk repair all -y - and i get :
Warning: require_once(api-cli/CliUtilityRunner.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/repair.php on line 4
I have already tried restarting the service, and also trying to run again the autoinstaller in case that i made an update and also i get an error.
Plesk version is 12.5 under Virtuozzo
I searched for answers in KB, Google, this forum and for me, none worked.

Again, sorry if this is a noob problem, but it got to my nerves already :) (more than 10 hours and no solution)
Thanks all for help!

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 1
Back