• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Features I would like

C

chrisw914

First of all i would like to say that i used to use ensim for windows. My major reasons for switching to plesk is ensim is very slow to add features and plesk supports things i am still waiting for from ensim (subdomain, multiple databases). Some of the features i would like to see in plesk 6.5 for windows are: -

*Like linux version 7 - ticket support system
*I like the new interface :)
*A built in billing system like helm!

You want a hosting control panel to have built in billing? You realize the more diverce these products get the harder it is to make everything work together, etc.. We are a ModernBill reseller and use it strictly for our billing of all our Solutions Clients and Hosting clients. It does automated creation on both the linux and windows version of Plesk along with a variety of other control panels. Along with this it handles all the CC billing with various companies.

For Plesk to offer something as indepth as a true hosting billing system would take a long time.

There are many options out there, ModernBill is just one. I would recommend looking at all your options.

And I agree, the Linux interface is much better. :) It is supposed to be coming in 7.0 for windows from what I have heard. At 7.0 they are supposed to look identical.

I would like to see the working backup util and

some language package witch are allready in the feature list but not there!!¨

- A Ticket System would be nice.
- The Design from 7 is great.
- The App vault also would be very good.

regrads from switzerland

Back