• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

File Upload Issue [PHP INI]

scottlpool2003

Basic Pleskian
I'm having major issues uploading files specifically larger than 10MB

I'm almost certain the issue is one of two things:

1. File size limit
2. Moving the uploaded file

I've done some testing, and I can upload the files perfectly using ASP so this means its a PHP issue. I believe the PHP.ini file is being overridden somewhere but I just can't find out where.

The reason I've come to this conclusion is because I've changed all of the settings related to file uploads and checked phpinfo() which shows them as changed, but I also changed the upload_tmp_dir from C:\Temp to D:\Temp (because somebody mentioned there could be issues moving from one drive to another) and when I upload the file it first hits C:\Temp

I've tried a ton of other stuff such as:

1. Changed the settings in IIS PHP Manager
2. Changed the requestLimits in IIS
3. Logged into Plesk and tried to override it in the custom PHP settings
4. Changed PHP versions and modified php.ini files accordingly
5. Near the top of phpinfo() it says:
Configuration File (php.ini) Path C:\Windows
Loaded Configuration File D:\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP53\php.ini
So I changed the php.ini file in C:\Windows - same problem

I don't know what else to do, I've searched and searched and posted on all of the forums but everybody is stumped as to the problem.

Please help!

Here is a pastebin of the php.ini file I have loaded:
http://pastebin.com/VzQgK4qm

The pastebin url is showing "Unknown Paste ID!". Anyway make sure you have below settings in php.ini, increase the size further if you files are larger than 32MB

file_uploads = on
upload_max_filesize = 32M
post_max_size = 32M
max_execution_time = 0

Back