• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Filemanager WYSIWYG not available under Firefox

teckna

Basic Pleskian
Filemanager WYSIWYG not available under Firefox

If you log into a domain via the control panel with Firefox and go to the filemanger to edit a HTML document. The icon for the WYSIWYG editor is there but not available to select.

A message on the left says "editing the file i WYSIWYG editor requires Internet Explorer version 5.5 ir Later."

We are using V2.0.0.1, which is a normal release.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1

Now this is where I get confused... following from other tickets open.

Performance of pleask is greatly improved under firefox and you need Firefox if you want to use the sitebuilder.

BUT the WYSIWYG editor only works under IE..

Just a simple browser detection error ?

I can provide a domain to you to log into if required.

regards

Andy @ Teckna

we were told by SWSOFT that this was not available under firefox as it was a 3rd party supplied application

Andy @ Teckna

Back