• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Filling the menus options

E

eltonm

I'm new to Paralles Site builder and I'm having a hard time to understand how the menus work.
Every single template I have to choose from my linux 4.5 install has:
Menus on top with banner
then:
menus on the left
text on the right
or:
text on the left
menus on the right
and
menus on the foot.

Definitely it's too much places for menus, if you infer that many users for this sitebuilder will be small business/personal.
So I would like to:
1) How to get ride of the menus on the right/left of the pages, so I have the whole page to publish text?

2) How to fill the menus options on the left?
I insert many pages on the PAGES step 3, but then all try to be on the TOP menu.
I could not find how to make some of the pages goes to the top, some goes to the LEFT menu.
the Template I'm using is ID:vap-64 but it happens with all other templates I have available.

Thank you for your time reading and maybe answering. :)

Hi

Menus on the left or right are Sub pages and only appear if you create a page and then make it a sub pages. On SEP 3 when you create a page click the button that says RIGHT and it will be indentend. Preview the site and you should see.

You cannot remove menus other then having no subpages

Regards
B

Back