• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Formatting of notifications (linebreaks, ...) is purged by Plesk Obsidian

Webbenny

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

under Tools and Settings > Notifications I've created custom notifications with linkebreacks and other formating options inside. With the Upgrade from Plesk to Plesk Obsidian my complete formatting is purged and the notification and the text is send only with spaces.

Notification template:
1627294385807.png

Resulting mail:
1627294504454.png
No linebreaks my nice formatting gone..

Best regards
Benjamin

Plesk Obsidian: Version 18.0.36

Yes, I've edited the text there in the Plesk Panel. The preview there is also ok, but the mailing not.
I'll try the html aproach with the template files.
But the possibility to edit the notification in the panel is worthless/not correct...

Back