• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Formatting text

D

David Green

where and how can you format the text to be used with the heading 1 / heading 2 / Normal / Formatted texts formats?

I have been right through all documentation but ther is no mention of it.

For example - I want to set the heading 1 formatted text to be large, colour XXXX, font XXXX and italic, but I cannot see how to set this.

Please advise.

All these actions can be done through Sitebuilder wizard on Edit step. You need to print the text, for example, select it and after that in Wizard tool bar select appropriate: Format, Size, Font, color...etc...I did not quite understand where exactly you experience the issue. Could you specify it in more details?

okay - tell me how to set the heading 1 tab so that it is large, colour red, Tahoma font and italic.

Normally then I should be able to select any existing text anywhere else in the page , use the drop down menu for text format, select heading 1 and the text will become large, colour red, Tahoma font and italic.

I want to know how to set the text formats?

it looks like you can't and are stuck with the basic heading 1 etc as is already set in the template?

If I understand you correctly you wish to have some kind of templates for text formating. If wish to select desired template from on the text and text will become Heading 1, large, red color...etc.. Is that right?
Unfortunately, there is no such functionality in current WISYWIG for Sitebuilder. If you wish I can pass such request to developers for future Sitebuilder versions.

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

don't worry - you don't seem to understand

I take it you can't change the formatting of the text tags - you are stuck with the very basic formatting that is there already.

Back