• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Free Web Admin Edition SE in any VPS?

Fabian Marsiglone

New Pleskian
Hello
I know Web Admin Edition SE is FREE in AWS (lightsail and EC2), Digital Ocean and Alibaba.

But it could be a very nice option to host 1 / 2 domains for free in ANY VPS, (even none of the above).

Is possible to get the FREE Web Admin Edition SE in ANY VPS on any datacenter??

Thanks
Fabian

Please explain why you are not satisfied with the current offer for Web Admin Edition SE?

Please explain why you are not satisfied with the current offer for Web Admin Edition SE?
I think my question was clear.
What I asked was if we can install the FREE version of Web Admin Edition SE that includes up to 3 domains and shows advertising, but in another provider than those 4 that I have mentioned. I mean, downloading it from plesk website directly.
This does not mean that I am not satisfied with these providers, but there are others with good service and much more powerful VPS and MUCH cheaper, for example, contabo, ovh, hetzner, server4you, leaseweb and others ...

Thanks

This version is specially pre-installed in the images for these cloud providers.
As far as I know, we have no plans to make this a separate Plesk edition available for installation on any VPS.

It's really a shame, since many people could learn more about plesk (and stop using cpanel) with this initial version at no charge for 3 domains (or at least for 1 or 2 domains)

Back