• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

FrontPage randomly stops allowing access on one domain

J

JerkyChew

Hi,

We have a client who does work on his site via FrontPage. If I enable the extensions on his site, he can log in and post for a little while, but after a few hours he can no longer log in. The only way I've found to fix it is to disable FrontPage extensions, and then enable them again. However, after a few hours it stops working again!

I can't figure out why it's happening - It doesn't happen to any other domains. I also can't find any workaround to keep it from happening. Does anybody have any ideas?

Is this a client that you migrated from another box? I have had weird perm problems after migrating a client to my services. It might be similar to this.

My client, BTW, had all data on hand, and the migration wasn't needed after all. I installed fresh and everything is golden.

Just trying to keep this alive.....what was your psa version and OS?

Well, this server had been migrated from another server, but this particular domain was just created recently, after the migration.

I'm running PSA 7.5.3 and Fedora Core 2.

Back