• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Full Backup

S

shane01

Hi Guys,

Is there a way to make a full backup of the entire hosting system (plesk settings and all domains) so that if something went wrong I can recover all that data and settings?

It appears to me that this can only be done for individual domains which is not a very powerful thing. Seems to me to be very important to be able to do a system wide backup. Customers are not likely to be impressed if the server crashes and it takes hours to get everything set back up and then they still need to restore their sites etc...

Shane

To do it manually:
Connect to your machine via RDC and in Start->Programs->SWsoft->Plesk you will find Plesk Backup

If you choose to do it scheduled, you can find it inside Plesk Contro Panel -> Server -> Scheduler -> Plesk Backup

it´s a pity because plesk backup don´t work fine, maybe if you make a local backup, but to a ftp server the backup don´t work.

Back