• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Gallery module

ZbyszekL

Basic Pleskian
I have a problem with Sitebuilder Gallery module. After adding the image does not display anything on the site. When I look at the page source looks like this:
Code:
<div id="content-content">
				<div class="container-content-inner" id="content-content-inner">
	<div id="widget-8852c582-fced-c53a-2b30-62eb40bf2147" class="widget widget-imagegallery"><h2 class="widget-title">Image Gallery</h2><div class="widget-content"><noscript>&lt;div class="noscript-warning"&gt;
			&lt;div class="noscript-warning-inner"&gt;
				&lt;div class="noscript-warning-icon"&gt;JavaScript support is not enabled in your browser. To see the contents of this page, you need to enable JavaScript. Click &lt;a href='http://www.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=23852' target='_blank'&gt;here&lt;/a&gt; to learn how to enable JavaScript.&lt;/div&gt;
			&lt;/div&gt;
		&lt;/div&gt;</noscript></div></div>
</div>
			</div>
I have a JavaScript enabled ...
I tried on different browsers
Is it possible to disable Sitebuilder?

Plesk 10.3.1
PPSitebuilder 10.3.0-35814.11063001
Ubuntu 10.04.3 LTS

Hi ZbyszekL,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are investigating it now. I will post updates as we get more information.

ZbyszekL,

I would appreciate if you could provide answers to the following questions that can help us reproduce and fix the bug:

1. Which user actions led to discovering the bug?
2. Which browser was used when adding and editing Image Gallery?
3. Which storage was used: hosting storage or Picasa?
4. Which platform is WPB working on (OS, 32/64?)

Thank you very much in advance!

Back