• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Game Server Modules

S

Skade

I am considering ordering the game server module, but I need more information on it as not much information is provided on the sw-soft website... I tried calling sales, the sales person was rather rude and sounded offended that I had asked a question about the game module... he said he could not help me then hung up :(. So here I am asking yall. Does the game server module just run counter strike or does it support other games? If so which games? How much resources does the game servers use? Game/resources user per player in game.

Thanx in advanced!! :D

Try playing with the demo on sw-soft.com ... it's the answer to everything you asked above.

Couldnt find anything on this problem its probably not related but here goes.......

I purchased the Game Server last night received my licence today and uploaded it to additional licences section correct ?

Now all of a sudden I dont have a Module section anymore, where as it was there before with the Counter Strike, Samba system, Firewall etc.. those exsisting ones you get with Plesk 7.5.2

Now I have no access to modules or rather the module link under systems has disapeared the licence key upload fine and its visable etc...

Any ideas as to what might have happened or am I being punnished for following instructions :rolleyes:

thats interesting.

hah. keep the customer from using your product so you dont have to support it?

well, anyhow. I'd still suggest contacting support and insisting on help to find a solution, after all, you just paid for their product.

and make sure they dont tell you to bug your hoster (who you got the server from [that is, unless you bought directly from sw soft] ).

besides - if you update to 7.5.4 (currently beta) you'll also get a battlefield 1942 module for gaming, not only counterstrike :)

im not sure, since I dont have either game server (I'd rather have CS: S than CS but yeah...)

but I'm guessing if you have 1 license for game servers, you'll be able to use them all.

when in doubt, contact sw soft support :)

Back