• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Generic warning after Plesk log in: [warningTextFor_17_8]

Akrolis

New Pleskian
Today after I logged in in Plesk I got this warning message (see the attach image):
[warningTextFor_17_8] Update now [moreDetails]
with this popover:
[popoverTextFor_17_8] Understood

I have Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Update #79. The OS is ‪Debian 9.11.

What is this warning for and what would be updated if I click on the Update botton?

I've had the Plesk Obsidian update message/option on the panel for a while now (it's still there), but I don't want to update it just yet. And I don't want to just clickk Update on that warning message without knowing what it is for.

Any help?

Attachments

• plesk.PNG
    plesk.PNG
    6.4 KB · Views: 12
@Akrolis I see that this is locale related issue, according to ticket submitted by you to Plesk Support Team.

Have the same issue - also interested, what this message is about...

I contacted the Plesk Support Team and apparently this is a message for the Plesk Obsidian Update as noted here: Plesk Obsidian 18.0 Mass Update and New Partner Controls
*Note: starting from mid-January, you will see a yellow notification message on top at the login to Plesk control panel, informing you about the available update to Obsidian from the ‘Update Now’ button.

The Update Now Button has a link to hxxxp://server::8443/admin/update/product/ which in my case only indicates the Plesk Obsidian Update.

It may be a bug in the text of the message.

Hi, the issue has been resolved. Now the banner shows the correct message. It was indeed the Plesk Obsidian Update.

Back