• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Get DKIM with API is possible?

MicheleP

Basic Pleskian
Hi
I've external DNS service, and I need to set the DKIM record for mail service for domains (not one)
I know that I can:
go in plesk,
search the domain,
select the domain,
select the MAIL tab,
select mail settings,
enable the DKIm flag
apply the change
click the "external DNS" link
copy the DNS record.
And then modify my external DNS service....

There is no API to enable DKIM and get the DKIM record??
Thanks

I use XML API for some operations (with some limitations)
Havent used the DNS API as I've external DSN service, and never used REST, sorry, and as you say has limitations (unknown to me)
Hoped in something more simple
I have to hire a REST developer to have a cup of tea
However thanks

Hi
I've external DNS service, and I need to set the DKIM record for mail service for domains (not one)
I know that I can:
go in plesk,
search the domain,
select the domain,
select the MAIL tab,
select mail settings,
enable the DKIm flag
apply the change
click the "external DNS" link
copy the DNS record.
And then modify my external DNS service....

There is no API to enable DKIM and get the DKIM record??
Thanks

I have a similar issue. I don't really mind what the DKIM key is, because this can be queried from the Plesk DNS server using a host lookup (eg nslookup). However, the issue for me (and I think for the original poster) is how to turn on the DKIM flag for a particular subscription.

I can see where the flag is in MYSQL (see below), however, I'm not sure what the parameter is called in the API syntax.

select domains.id,name,value AS 'DKIM' from domains,Parameters where domains.id=Parameters.id and parameter='domain_keys_sign';

| id | name | DKIM |
+----+---------------------------------+------+
| 20 | mydomain1.co.uk | true |
| 22 | mydomain2.com | true |
| 5 | mydomain3.org | true |

I have a similar issue. I don't really mind what the DKIM key is, because this can be queried from the Plesk DNS server using a host lookup (eg nslookup). However, the issue for me (and I think for the original poster) is how to turn on the DKIM flag for a particular subscription.

I can see where the flag is in MYSQL (see below), however, I'm not sure what the parameter is called in the API syntax.

select domains.id,name,value AS 'DKIM' from domains,Parameters where domains.id=Parameters.id and parameter='domain_keys_sign';

| id | name | DKIM |
+----+---------------------------------+------+
| 20 | mydomain1.co.uk | true |
| 22 | mydomain2.com | true |
| 5 | mydomain3.org | true |

You need the spam-protect-sign node using the mail set_prefs API call:

Back