• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Getting ERROR: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\countries.php3

E

Elena Powe

My server guys (I have a dedicated server at APlus.net) has re-installed a Plesk for me. I had initially 8.1 and wanted to move to 9.0. They have mentioned that they will do it step-by-step, by upgrading it from 8.1 to 8.2, etc, etc.

Now, I have the following error when I try to get into my Plesk Login page:

"Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\countries.php3 on line 354"

Here is solution from Aplus.net, which I am not happy with:

"The server now has instances of both Plesk 8.x and Plesk 9.0.1. This has corrupted the databases used by Plesk and has made an unusable instance. We can try to repair the database to see if it will make Plesk functional, but at this point we recommend a reinstall to correct this. If you choose to do a reinstall, we have a few options to discuss. 1. Basic Re-install; 2. Slave Drive Re-install; 3. Custom OS Install."

Please help me with a better solution! Someone has mentioned "to use the Plesk Reconfigurator to repair the installation. "

I would like a detailed resolution, so I don't have to pay for re-installs.

Many thanks!

:)

Hi there, have you run the Plesk Reconfigurator, and then Repair Plesk Instalation ;)

Try to do that.

Regards.

i have the same Error
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in D:\plesk\admin\plib\countries.php3 on line 354
and the Reconfigurator didn't work
any one have the idea
my OS Windows 2003 86X Enterprise
My Plesk v 9.0.1

Back