• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Ghost subscription?

Denis Gomes Franco

Regular Pleskian
On a recently launched server I was doing some routine maintenance on service plans when this error popped up after running a sync:
upload_2019-11-29_8-20-42.png
After this error came up I changed all the subscriptions to CUSTOM, and still there is one subscription associated with this plan that is nowhere to be found. And because of that I cannot sync the plan nor delete it.

Can someone help me find it? I tried running the repair command but nothing came up, I also looked at the database via the plesk db command but couldn't find it.

What happens when you click on the number 1, the one the right red arrow is pointing to? That link should take you to the list of subscriptions with this hosting plan.

It will actually open the Subscriptions list where there is a search with filters that enable displaying subsets of all subscriptions.

Indeed it goes to the subscriptions list but there is no subscription in there. That's why the title of this post is GHOST SUBSCRIPTION :D

By the way, there are no subscriptions in there because I changed all the other subscriptions to CUSTOM in order to find this one that's been causing problems.

Last edited:
That article nails it, it is indeed one of the domains that seem to be inconsistent in the psa database. And by the way, that domain was transferred from another Plesk server. I ran the commands mentioned in the article but that did not resolve the issue. I'll keep looking into it.

BTW, maybe this is a bug in the Transfer module? Also note that this subscription includes the main domain and an alias domain.

Last edited:
Alright, just managed to fix this one. There was a weird entry in the Subscriptions table, I removed the alias domain from the subscription, deleted the entry from the Subscriptions table (seems like this entry was not associated with anything else), ran PLESK REPAIR DB, fixed the inconsistencies, then re-added the alias domain. Now is everything back to normal ;)

Back