• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

got Error when accessing some domains in Plesk 9.2.1

K

KienN

my company has installed the Plesk Hosting service for some months and it'd been ok till some days ago.

I got this error(my attachment) when try to manage some of my domains (others got no problems)

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 2
Error "Not a valid bookmark." appears when some records in JET Database are corrupted. You can find out that it is common problem for all JET databases

http://www.google.ru/search?hl=ru&q=Not+a+valid+bookmark&btnG=Поиск+в+Google&lr=&aq=f

It happened because Plesk uses JET DB provider as records storage. To resolve this problem it is necessary to repair the database. I think you should contact Plesk Support Team. Also you can try switching the Plesk database provider to Mysql via Plesk Reconfigurator - would it help?

Back