• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Having Trouble While Installing Plesk On My PC

MaceyPollich

New Pleskian
Greetings to all my friends, Recently I am having a problem that I cant seem to solve it anymore. Actually yesterday I downloaded Plesk on my Windows 10 computer and when I try to install this I came across the following error:

"Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x80070570."

I have no idea what could be the issue. Does anyone have any idea about how can I able to fix it? Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

Plesk can't be installed on Windows 10.
Please look at supported Windows versions here: Software Requirements for Plesk Obsidian
I downloaded the Plesk installer from here Installing Plesk for Windows in One Click, but when I run the program, there is open the command prompt and when I try to put the command "plesk-installer.exe --select-product-id=panel --select-release-latest --installation-type=recommended", it was not working.

I don't know if it is the right path to apply this. If there is any wrong with me, please let me know what should I do now. Or if there is any other way that I may able to get Plesk.

Have you read the list of supported Windows versions in the above link?
There is no Windows 10 in this list. So, you are not able to install Plesk on your PC with Windows 10.

Have you read the list of supported Windows versions in the above link?
There is no Windows 10 in this list. So, you are not able to install Plesk on your PC with Windows 10.
Ok I understand, but it was not the Plesk issue, because yesterday I tried to install another software on my Windows 10 PC and still I was getting the same error. Then I run DISM and SFC scans which are suggested in this guide. After doing the task properly, I have no longer any issues. But can you tell me is it possible to install Plesk in Ubuntu?

One of my friends runs Ubuntu, so if it is possible to do, kindly send me the download link.

Back