• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

health monitor error

ç¿Œå

New Pleskian
Hi All,
Can some one solve this problem?
Message rrdtool execution failed: ERROR: opening 'D:\Parallels\Plesk\var\health\data\localhost\本地连接.rrd': No such file or directory
File Exec.php
Line 257
Type PleskFatalException

thanks.

You have Japanese edition of Windows, right?
Local network interface has native symbols in its name?
Can you please translate in english: 本地连接 ?

Please try to rename network interface in system to something called without native symbols. It looks like this is bug in Plesk. We will try to analyze this issue.

After renaming of interface open Server tools->IP addresses screen and click reread to ensure that new interface name is synced with Plesk.

I have the same error. After rename network interface and reload ip address the health monitor still try to connect to old connection:

Old Network Name: (spanish) "Conexión de área local"
New Network Name: "RED"

The error: rrdtool execution failed: ERROR: opening 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\var\health\data\localhost\Conexión de área local.rrd': No such file or directory

The file C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\var\health\data\localhost\Conexión de área local.rrd exists on the server...

Regards :)

I tried it and this was the result...

Re-read IP Adress from Plesk Panel OK. (New name ("RED") is visible in all "Interface" columns).

Executed OK: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin> Parallels.MonitorSrv.exe --update-config

Executed OK: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin> php.exe -dauto_prepend_file= "c:\program files (x86)\parallels\plesk\admin\plib\scripts\setup-health-monitor.php"

I have one interface called "RED", the interface "Conexión de área local" does not exist but when I execute "Parallels.MonitorSrv.exe --update-config" two files were created:

- "Conexión de área local.rrd"
- "RED.rrd"

I seems the first one is incorrect.

Health monitor still does not work.

Message rrdtool execution failed: ERROR: opening 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\var\health\data\localhost\Conexión de área local.rrd': No such file or directory
File Exec.php
Line 256
Type PleskFatalException

Any ideas?

This issue need to be reproduced in our lab. Please be patient, we will try to resolve this issue in nearest future.

I have the same issue on Windows 2008 R2.. Any update on that?

==
Message rrdtool execution failed: ERROR: opening 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\var\health\data\localhost\Conexión de área local.rrd': No such file or directory
File Exec.php
Line 256
Type PleskFatalException
==

How can I fix this? Please advise..

still does not works

Pavel,

the error of Health Monitoring is

Message Configuration file is invalid.
File Config.php
Line 153
Type PleskUserException

plesk 10.2.0 64bit
windows 2008R2 64 bit

Please advise.

Did you try to execute the following actions from command line prompt? If not, do so..

cd %plesk_bin%

Parallels.MonitorSrv.exe --update-config

php.exe -dauto_prepend_file= "c:\program files (x86)\parallels\plesk\admin\plib\scripts\setup-health-monitor.php"

Then restart the Health monitor service..

Regards,
Sujith

Back