• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Help desk mail gate cron error

J

JamieRW

Hi, I am receiving these failure emails every 15 mins.

PHP Warning: imap_open(): Couldn't open stream {mail.mydomain.com:110/pop3/novalidate-cert} in /opt/psa/admin/bin/ttsmailparse.php on line 34 Failed to open mailbox: Login failed.,Login failed.,Login failed.,Too many login failures

I have searched the forums but although others have had the issue no fix has ever been offered.

Hope someone can help me, j.

It seems that failure is caused by mail gate settings. It is configured to deliver to something like [email protected] and looks like domain mydomain.com is suspended with mail disabled, thus mail deliveries via Help desk are failing. If you wish to use it - either unsuspend the domain and re-enable mail, or change Help Desk mail gate settings to some other server/mail account.

Hi IgorG,

I don't think that's the problem

Mailgate is configured to deliver to [email protected] (brand new mailbox)
mydomain.com / email services are not suspended and all other services / inboxes are working perfectly...

j.

Back