1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Help desk mail gate cron error

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by JamieRW, May 12, 2010.

1. JamieRW

JamieRW Guest

Hi, I am receiving these failure emails every 15 mins.

I have searched the forums but although others have had the issue no fix has ever been offered.

Hope someone can help me, j.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    It seems that failure is caused by mail gate settings. It is configured to deliver to something like support@mydomain.com and looks like domain mydomain.com is suspended with mail disabled, thus mail deliveries via Help desk are failing. If you wish to use it - either unsuspend the domain and re-enable mail, or change Help Desk mail gate settings to some other server/mail account.

3. JamieRW

JamieRW Guest

Hi IgorG,

I don't think that's the problem

Mailgate is configured to deliver to helpdesk@mydomain.com (brand new mailbox)
    mydomain.com / email services are not suspended and all other services / inboxes are working perfectly...

j.