• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved HELP ME. I got lots of questions

alexk345

Basic Pleskian
1. My client site hacked through contact.php form and someone send truck load of emails nov26 onwards. We found only that on dec 8.
2. By that time all our ips got blocked.

3. Deleted 8gb mailqueue. replaced qmail with postfix and send delisting to all providers.

Now i have choice to find another Host with better support or i do all admin duties

So i was venturing into lightsail

Firts thing i found is plesk do not allow more than 3 mailbox. We may need 8-10 because different level accces

A, My first question is but Plesk pro and use it various domain and host. Because more than two instance on lightsail dont perform that well. I may have to create two different account.

How does plesk pro licence work. I also some discounter license website. Whats the difference.

I could use external email server with plesk free version but issue is to control outgoing spam. External email server wont help in that regard

B. How do i add hook with postfix. Now amazon lightsail blockd port 25 i cant test hook. My hooks are triggered

The idea is never allow outgoing emails other than hosting domain i preferred and quarantine everything else.

How come plesk dont have this basic filtering hook?

Back