• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Help me I have problem uninstall plesk9 and install new error

K

keng2008

Hi All

We have already uninstalling plesk9, then reinstalled it . Unfortunately, we are unable to install it as shown belowed error.

1)
The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to conect to pipe \\.\pipe\psapipe

2)
Parrallels Plesk Panel 9.0.0 for Windows
Fatal error during installation. (Error code 1603) at Unable to execute "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Install\081116.18\Plesk.msi" REINSTALLMODE=vomus

Thank you

Does the file exist?
is there anything in the windows event log - or the psa log files ?

i have the exact same problem with Plesk 9.0.. its so annoying because its not installed or uninstalled so its like in the middle.

KENG2008.. did u manage to fix yours.

the windows event log says:
Product: Parallels Plesk Panel 9.0 for Windows -- The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psapipe

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Hello guys!

download offline pakage and install it, thats only solution !

Hi There,

i have same problem:
Parrallels Plesk Panel 9.0.0 for Windows
Fatal error during installation. (Error code 1603) at Unable to execute "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Install\081116.18\Plesk.msi" REINSTALLMODE=vomus

what is offline pakage?

i need help please..

Thank You

Did anyone have to solution of this problem if have then please post it here.

Back