1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Hiding the login box after logging out

Discussion in 'SiteBuilder' started by blazesoft, Nov 24, 2008.

1. blazesoft

blazesoft Guest

Hi,

I'm using the external_login.php to automatically log my users into their sitebuilder and disabling the admin but when they log out they get brought back to the Login box which I would prefer they didnt see as they dont know their username or password. Is there any way to hide this box from beeen shown. I though maybe external_login.php might have had an extra parameter to set the logout url too but doesnt seem to.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Blaze

2. abobykin

abobykin Guest

Currently it's not supported in Unix version, but supported using web.config parameter in Sitebuilder for Windows. I added your request into our changes queue.

3. blazesoft

blazesoft Guest

Hi,

Any update on this or is there a way with to set a custom page when the customer logs out. It can be a global logout page but just not the default login page again.

Thanks

4. DejanD

DejanD Guest

So, is there any update on this?

5. blazesoft

blazesoft Guest

Hi,

Yep I second that. Still waiting on an update please. Seems like things have been very slow in terms of releases. Its been month now since anything?

Thanks
    B

6. blazesoft

blazesoft Guest

Bump? Anyone. Any update on this please?

Thanks
    B

7. blazesoft

blazesoft Guest

Anyone from Parallels on here can provide an answer please?