• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Hiding the login box after logging out

B

blazesoft

Hi,

I'm using the external_login.php to automatically log my users into their sitebuilder and disabling the admin but when they log out they get brought back to the Login box which I would prefer they didnt see as they dont know their username or password. Is there any way to hide this box from beeen shown. I though maybe external_login.php might have had an extra parameter to set the logout url too but doesnt seem to.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Blaze

Currently it's not supported in Unix version, but supported using web.config parameter in Sitebuilder for Windows. I added your request into our changes queue.

Hi,

Any update on this or is there a way with to set a custom page when the customer logs out. It can be a global logout page but just not the default login page again.

Thanks

Hi,

Yep I second that. Still waiting on an update please. Seems like things have been very slow in terms of releases. Its been month now since anything?

Thanks
B

Anyone from Parallels on here can provide an answer please?

Back