• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Hire Consultant

T

TimothyPaul

Hey Folks - I own a small ISP and installed PLESK hosting solution on Linux Ubuntu w Gnome. I am a windows guy trying to get away from Windows/

I am having configuration issues and it is not working properly.

I would like to hire someone to help me get this server running asap, and then perhaps spend sometime after via conference call showing me some details on how this needs to be maintained.

Thanks....Tim

Timothy,

Let me know whether you can describe your problem here ? So, we would be able to see and it and hopefully help you.

Okay - a few thing I do not understand. I currently run a few DNS servers, how does Plesk handle DNS. Does it act like it is its own nameserver? Or will it upload the zone files to the nameservers of my choice. If it uploads can it append to the existing files, or will it over write the old files.

Second - I currently have one static IP applied to the machine. I would like to have one different static IP assigned to a "low cost" plan for many clients, and then have the customer have the ability if they would like to upgrade recevie a dedicated IP.

Thats just two for started.

Thanks....T

Back