• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[hMailserver 5] Stable

G

GiDEoN82

Please add support for hMailserver 5 (Stable) in the next patch.
Or release a hotfix so people that want to use this latest stable version, can manage the accounts using Plesk.

hMailServer 5.0 - Build 326 is the latest stable version available. It has some great improvements over the 4x range.

No one else want to run hMailserver5, or is no one bothered to reply? By looking at the views, it has most views of this subforum, so guess people do find it interesting.

I need this featured too. hmailserver 5 is so cool and reliable. Not sure why this is not upgraded.

Guys,

Could you please send me in PM information about what is your company, how much Plesk servers for hMailServer 5 you have?

Thank you.

I want to run two dedicated servers with 5.x of hmailserver. How can i do that? it´s usable in 9.3 version of plesk?
Thanks in advance.
zartrix

!?

Is this the only thing you can do?
Just pointing in every hmail related thread tio the "what is supported" list???

development of Plesk has really slowed down, and the versions supported (not only hmail) are very old.

When will there be an update????
Thats the question we want an answer for!

When will there be an update????
Thats the question we want an answer for!

Sorry, but I have no any ETA and we never provide any ETA when something will be released, supported, etc.

Back